主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-2 14:23:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
And the client actually started producing it. And it sold. AJ: Oh please. AB: I don't remember what the results were, whether it was a very large sales volume, because I know that it was also a client who did not produce much at that time, because it was the beginning of the pandemic and we were all trying to find our way in this reality. However, I definitely remember that he was satisfied, although unfortunately he needed something else somewhere in terms of communication.

Then he changed the business model altogether, as if closing this thread. It worked America Cell Phone Number List at this stage and the guys got the hang of it, although it wasn't entirely within the scope of their service that was sold. Features of a good manager – what should a team leader be like? AJ: But you know what, I could connect it to what you said earlier. This means that you said it here in the context of understanding business, but we started talking and here we are trying to hone in on character traits.

And when the question "How to do this and that" comes up, you have two potential reactions that I often talk about in presentations. First: I don't know, and second: I don't know, but I will find out. So if I were tobecause here we are actually talking about attitude rather than character, it would be: Okay, this is a question completely out of my league, but what would have to happen, who would I have to ask and how would I do it? come over to get a handle on it. And this is, for example, something that you, as a manager or other person managing a team, can pay attention to.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 17:35 , Processed in 2.418245 second(s), 12 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |